7/6/11

sparkling night

hello.

Great night with great friends.
Yesterday I was having dinner with my elementary friends so called as childhood friends too. We were in the same class since elementary to junior high school. If only I'm not ...*silent*. But whatever, we will still be friends even distance separate us. Then tonight I'm having dinner with my 3 weeks fellas at Wak Noer. We were gathering after half year has been passed :( I miss them so as we used to spend 3 weeks together in dormitory . Not to forget our a-must-game is "police and the thief", its quiet a simple game by winking our eye as if we are the thief. FUN is the best word describe yesterday and today. What next for tomorrow! A day by day has passed, I think I should be strong enough to go.

Yenny,Olivia,Me,Fenny,Florence
You will never get what you want if you’re too scared to get hurt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment