7/29/11

long time no see

hello.

It has been so long since I wrote my blog. I was trying to adapt with my environment and everything here,a week is not enough.But projects keep coming from lecturers. Thanks. Skip that part,let me have something more interesting to tell you guys. I watched Captain America today with friends,its Friday! and we love movie on this day. Good time,nice sharing. 
On the other side, something make me realize I shouldn't put on hope on people around,wishing they will be on my side instead of leaving me. Make me strong by that, make me open my mind cause not this is my aim to come here. 
I miss my family like too much. :( They were too busy these days.


If it looks good you’ll see it,
If it sounds good you’ll hear it,
If it’s priced right you’ll buy it.
But if its real you’ll feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment