6/25/11

will we meet again?

hello.

Not writing much with some teasers of my pictures during a week trip from KL,Malaysia. I'm back to hometown today and writing some of experiences of mine there. For the first day we arrived Genting and walking around indoor theme park and play none but walking around till night. Next day we were playing outdoor theme park for hours then go to KL in the evening. At KL we got lots of experience by learning how to manage our money as its limited. But that is fun,we enjoyed eating cheap yet delicious hamburgers next to my hotel. Perhaps by this trip we learn to be more responsible of our things and be brave to go along without parents, while Its officially 2 weeks before my flight. I should prepare lots of things,not me only but all my friends. Good luck to all of them,best luck. Not to forget special thanks to the boys who helps us,the girls. We can't do it if you guys were not there helping us,protect us. Overall, We can't pass these days if we didn't cooperate at all. See the result and I'm touched. I didn't cry when I arrived airport,because I believe I still could meet you all. I will miss you guys. Will this memories keep in your mind? 
P.S : I record 2 videos of my friend who do crazy, his crazy acting till actions. *compliment*
genting theme park
our pose of the trip
girls with mr. shiny green
boys with mr.green
enjoying wine with fellas.
come to bedroom when time strikes to 11
my roommate,bed-mate 
an amazing experience in water.

 If you judge a book by its cover, you might miss out on an amazing story.”

No comments:

Post a Comment