6/11/11

high school graduation

hello.

What is the meaning of graduation for you?
For me I can't cry directly when they leave me, I want to act strong *im trying*,but honestly I cry out loud inside my heart when it says to goodbye,I know we will meet up again but will it be in the same condition when we were close?probably no. To make it up I took photos with my friends as pictures remain the memories inside forever not the human. Let just face the reality. My wish is to keep in touch with you guys,perhaps we are not going to forget our 3 years memories from the bad and good times.Good news we have graduated and officially become an alumni of Prime One School's first generation,I proud of it though. I love you guys. :')
dont miss the photo taking session 
the boys. 
with pherica
best-mate,best-friend. thanks vin ;')



"The truth of the matter is that people are always going to stay in our hearts whether or not their in our lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment