10/27/11

18th, my legal year!

Bonjour,

I was sorry to forget to upload my 18th birthday picture. Firstly I am going to write on the surprises I got on that day. On 12th October, exactly time strikes to 12 a.m, my house-mates and other curtin-ers pals were coming and giving me a set of macaroons which cool! :) and the other day,I were having lunch with my friend at cafe nearby and when I was back and entering my room suddenly my pals sing me a birthday song and give me a cake with following gifts :) I am so happy with them. We were enjoying quality time by taking pictures and making videos.lol. Then for the last surprise, its coming from my dearest cousin who flight to Singapore without my known and my parents has prepared this for so long. Its really cheer my day up,this year birthday is meaningful to me :) looking forward to another years with this togetherness and craziness! :p 





"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais

No comments:

Post a Comment